Things to Understand
1. Understanding Maya
Maya is illusion. Maya comes in many forms; friends, family, distractions, a mind that creates doubt and fights you. This is normal to have and it’s expected. Even though this is a natural process, our mind has been conditioned since birth by the material existence, including those close to you who haven’t had a taste of spiritual life. We are all originally fully spiritual. SPiritual and material don’t mix. So when we begin to awaken our natural original consicousness which is fully spiritual , the material energy will fight back to try and stay dominant. By being dominated by material nature, misery, stress and anxiety are natural byproducts. These tests maya send will actually help enhance your chanting by persevering through them. This Maha-Mantra is more powerful than maya so keep this at the front of your mind.
2. Inquiry and Moving Forward in practice – We always encourage those who choose to inquire. But inquiry can be done from two places. One from a self realized soul in a submissive moood and one in a mood of material understanding and have not begun a spiritual practice that has yielded a positive eternal result. In this way, we will take basic inquiry but deeper inquiry requires deeper practice for the individual to fully understand.
If you want to move forward in practice you must complete certain criteria. Schools that teach this around the world usually make you clean the temple for over 2 years before revealing many of these things. It’s a lesson in discipline and humility. Even though we are not asking you to clean the temple for two years. We expect you to be able imbibe these qualities to the best of you ability and stay focused in your practice (with our help of course) AS you chant you will develop certain insights and realizatons. From these we will be able to help your proceed further in your practice.
3. Ways of Chanting You can chant with a counter or you can chant with the audio.
4. Chanting when you dont feel like it. Somedays you may feel sick and other days you may just feel too busy. So don’t make an excuse, chant. It will always make you feel better.
Rules & Expectations To Join
1. Mood of submissive learning
tṛṇād api sunīcena
taror api sahiṣṇunā
kīrtanīyaḥ sadā hariḥ
“One can chant in a humble state of mind, thinking himself lower than the straw in the street. One should be more tolerant than the tree, devoid of all sense of false prestige and ready to offer all respects to others. In such a state of mind one can chant constantly.” (Śikṣāṣṭaka 3)
2. Invite Only – This is an invite only community. You must have received an invite to be a part of this group. THis means that members who are currently apart of this group and feel that someone they know would be interested, they should happily invite them using our cards and/or invite codes.
3. No takeovers – Our groups are for people who are endeavoring to reveal their original consciousness. We do not tolerate those who distract from our purpose. Become a modern monk. Monks don’t get distracted.
4. Be consistent – A standard number of rounds every day is ideal. This does not mean you are restricted to only that amount everyday. If you feel inspired to or have more time, you can chant more.
5. Don’t give up hope, see setbacks as learning milestones – If you miss a day or don’t hit your target, don’t become upset by it. Use it as an opportunity to make it up the next day.
6. Internet – We unfortunatley have to include this one since we live in the age of technology. So it’s your choice if you choose to research more BUT I would suggest not doing so at this current moment. THe internet is filled with many people who can write comments and misunderstood statmeents. People who have not lived something but choose to speak as aif an expert on something. THis consists of people steeped in Maya and deviants who try to mislead people for their own fame and fortune.
What you should Expect from us
1. We will show you how to chant the Hare Krsna mantra properly and with consistency
We will give you lots of opportunity to learn how to properly pronoonce the Maha – mantra as well as learn how to focus and what to focus on properly at each stage.
2. We will help you through your different processes in self realization As you progress you will see lots of positive changes in your life. Lots of new realizations and understandings. During this time, we will help you in understanding how to best utilize those to enahnce your practice.
3. We will help create an environment conducive to your practice. We will help connecting you with the right people online and offline in order to be able to meet up and practice as well.
4. We will never charge for learning this Maha-Mantra.
zip. zero. nada.